1. Yeşilnacar, M.I., 2003, Grouting applications in the Sanliurfa tunnels of GAP, Turkey, Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology incorporating Trenchless Technology Research, 18/4, 321-330. (ISSN:0886-7798)
2. Demir, T., Yeşilnacar, M.I., Westaway, R., 2004, River Terrace Sequences in Turkey: sources of evidence for lateral variations in regional uplift, Proceedings of the Geologists’ Association, 115/4, 1-24. (ISSN:0016-7878)
3. Uyanik, S., Yilmaz, G., Yeşilnacar, M.I., Aslan, M., Demir, Ö., 2005, Rapid Assessment of River Water Quality in Turkey using Benthic Macroinvertebrates, Fresenius Environmental Bulletin, 14/4, 268-272. (ISSN:1018-4619)
4. Yeşilnacar, M.I., Uyanık, S., 2005, Investigation of Water Quality of the World’s Largest Irrigation Tunnel System, the Sanliurfa Tunnels in Turkey, Fresenius Environmental Bulletin, 14/4, 300-306. (ISSN:1018-4619)
5. Yeşilnacar, M.İ, Çetin, H., 2005, Site selection for hazardous wastes: A case study from the GAP area, Turkey, Engineering Geology, 81/4, 371-388. (ISSN: 0013-7952)
6. Yeşilnacar, M.İ, Güllüoğlu, M.S., 2007. The effects of the largest irrigation of GAP project on groundwater quality, Sanliurfa – Harran Plain, Fresenius Environmental Bulletin 16/2, 206-211 (ISSN:1018-4619)
7. Yeşilnacar, M.İ, Güllüoğlu, M.S., 2008. Hydrochemical characteristics and the effects of irrigation on groundwater quality in Harran Plain, GAP Project, Turkey. Environmental Geology 54/1, 183-196 (ISSN: 0943-0105).
8. Yeşilnacar, M.İ, Çetin, H., 2008. An environmental geomorphologic approach to site selection for hazardous wastes, Environmental Geology 55/8, 1659–1671 (ISSN: 0943-0105)
9. Yesilnacar, M.I., Şahinkaya, E., Naz, M., Ozkaya, B., 2008. Neural Network Prediction of Nitrate in Groundwater of Harran Plain, Turkey. Environmental Geology 56/1, 19-25 (ISSN: 0943-0105)
10. Turğut, P., Yeşilnacar, M.İ, Bulut, H., 2008. Physico-thermal and mechanical properties of Sanliurfa limestone, Turkey. Bulletin of Engineering Geology and the Environment 67/4, 485-490 (ISSN:1435-9529),
11. Bulut, H., Yeşilata, B., Yeşilnacar, M.İ, 2008. Trend analysis for examining the interaction between the Atatürk Dam Lake and its local climate, International Journal of Natural and Engineering Sciences 2/3, 115-123 (ISSN: 1307-1149)
12. Naz, M., Uyanik, S., Yeşilnacar, M.İ, Şahinkaya, E. 2009. “Side-by-Side Comparison of Horizontal Subsurface Flow and Free Water Surface Flow Constructed Wetlands and Artificial Neural Network (ANN) Modelling Approach”, Ecological Engineering 35/8, 1255-1263 (ISSN: 0925-8574)
13. Atasoy, AD., Yesilnacar, M.I, 2010. “Effect of high sulfate concentration on the corrosivity: a case study from groundwater in Harran Plain, Turkey”, Environmental Monitoring and Assessment 166/1-4, 595-602 (ISSN: 0167-6369)
14. Dogan, T.R., Saydam, A.C., Yesilnacar, M.I., Gencer, M., 2010. “In-cloud alteration of desert-dust matrix and its possible impact on health: a test in southeastern Anatolia, Turkey”, European Journal of Mineralogy 22, 659-664 (ISSN 0935-1221)
15. Yeşilnacar, M.İ, Yenigün, İ. 2011. Effect of irrigation on a deep aquifer: a case study from semi-arid Harran Plain, GAP Project, Turkey. Bulletin of Engineering Geology and the Environment 70, 213–221.
16. Yeşilnacar, M.İ., Süzen, M.L., Şener, B., Doyuran V., 2012. Municipal solid waste landfill site selection for the city of Sanliurfa-Turkey: an example using MCDA integrated with GIS. International Journal of Digital Earth 5/2, 147-164. (ISSN 1753-8947)
17. Atasoy, A.D., Mermut, A.R., Yesilnacar, M.I, 2012. Assessing the endosulfan contamination in an unconfined aquifer, Bulletin of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology 88/2, 219-225.
18. Yesilnacar, M.I., Şahinkaya, E., 2012. “Artificial neural network prediction of sulfate and SAR in an unconfined aquifer in southeastern Turkey”, Environmental Earth Sciences, 67/4, 1111-1119.
19. Yeşilnacar, M.İ., Kadirağagil, Z. (2013) Effect of Acid Mine Drainage (AMD) on groundwater quality: a case study from an open-pit copper mine in eastern Turkey. Bulletin of Engineering Geology and the Environment, 72, 485–493.
20. Ayse Dilek Atasoy, Mehmet İrfan Yesilnacar, Muge Ozdemir Sahin (2013) Removal of fluoride from contaminated ground water using raw and modified bauxite. Bulletin of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology, 91, 595–599.
21. M. Irfan YESILNACAR, Ayşegül DEMİR YETİŞ, Ç. Türksel DÜLGERGİL, Mustafa KUMRAL, A. Dilek ATASOY, Tuba RASTGELDİ DOĞAN, S. İsmail TEKİNER, İbrahim BAYHAN, Murat AYDOĞDU, 2016. Geomedical assessment of an area having high-fluoride groundwater in southeastern Turkey, Environmental Earth Sciences, 75:162.
22. Ayse Dilek Atasoy, Mehmet İrfan Yesilnacar, 2015. “Assessment of iron oxide and local cement clay as potential fluoride adsorbents” Environment Protection Engineering, accepted on 10 October 2015